Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, October 31, 2011

Pinterest lovelies and Day 30

In my opinion, it is never too early to begin thinking and planning presents for Christmas, especially since I typically make all of my gifts. That's where pinterest and other blogs come in. :) So, here are some recipes, tutorials, and ideas that I have found lately:

Homemade Peanut Butter Cups

Peanut butter cup recipe


Peppermint Stick Cocoa

Peppermint Stick Cocoa Recipe


Pleated Scarf with Buttons



Notebook Tutorial



Upcycled Scarflette



Reversible Coffee Cup Sleeves

Pinned Image


Sleepover Pillow Case

DSCF4261


And how about this idea? Cookie tins out of Pringle cans!

Pinned Image

And how about some ways to wrap your lovely gifts?

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
this would be especially good for using up yarn scraps and to give to fellow crafters!

Miss Grace over at One Stitch at a Time is going to be posting lots of tutorials, Etsy finds, etc. beginning the day after Thanksgiving, so be sure to check that out. She also has LOTS of tutorials already posted on her blog, so be sure to check those out as well.

Oh, and:

Day 30 - A Photo with Something Purple in it



I made this flower today. :) (post about it coming sometime soon-ish)


What have you been crafting/inspired by lately?






2 comments:

  1. Oh my! If only one had enough time to do all these lovely crafts! Great list- and lovely photo :)

    p.s. I am just finishing a black knit shrug... All I have left is to knit 60 inches of lace, sew it to the body of the shrug and be through! Pray for me... I might go into hysterics at the finishing of such a big project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! I so wish that I had time enough to make everything I would like to!
    I can't wait to see your shrug! Sometimes bug projects can be scary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!