Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, October 15, 2011

49 things about...well, me!

1. High heels or boots? I love boots, but I own more high heels. What about high heeled boots? :) Like these:



2. What time did you get up this morning?  6:00.


3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? Ummm...it's been a while...I think it was Tangled...last December. :)

4. What is your maiden name? The same last name I have now. :)

5. What is your favorite T.V. Show?  The Biggest Loser. Unless BBC shows that I watch on DVD count. Then it's Lark Rise to Candleford.

6. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal. That's pretty much all I ever have for breakfast.

7. What is your middle name? Ruth. I love it because I love Ruth in the Bible and it's my mother's middle name.

8. What food do you dislike?  Melted cheese. Or too much cheese on anything (oh, and in my book almost any cheese is too much cheese!).

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Probably The Best of the Gaither Vocal Band.

10. What characteristic do you despise? selfishness

11. Favorite clothing? Comfy, dressy clothes. Although I will wear something slightly uncomfortable if I really love it...I also love pretty much anything plaid. Except plaid pants...

12. Anywhere in the world on vacation?  Europe. Hands down.

13. Are you an organized person?  I like to get organized, but staying that way is the tough part. :)

14. Where would you retire to? A little cottage all by myself beside the ocean.

15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Umm...last year, I guess? That's the most recent. :)

16. What are you going to do when you finish this?  I really should do some homework...

17. Furthest place you have ever been to? Missouri (I've never been on an airplane). I was born in Canada, but that's only about 6 hours away from my house. :)

18. Person you wish you could meet? Umm...I don't really know...

19. When is your birthday?  November 18

20. Are you a morning person or a night person?   I really like the early mornings, but I don't always like to get up. I love sleep.

21. What is your shoe size? 8.

22. Do you own any animals?  Me personally, no. My family has a cat.

23. Any news you'd like to share? No.

24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? a singer/artist/mom/movie star

25. What is your favorite flower?  I really don't have a favorite.

26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? Saturday (because it's the weekend!)

27. If you were a crayon, what would you be? Purple. A not-quite-royal purple. Or bright orange.

28. How is the weather right now?  rainy

29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister Lydia.

30. Favorite drink? Apple cider.

31. Favorite Restaurant?  Long Horn or Panera Bread.

32. Hair color? brunette and love it.

33. What was your favorite toy as a child? Polly Pockets/dolls/my dollhouse

34. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? Spring or fall...depends on which one is closest. :)

35. Chocolate or vanilla?  Ice cream: vanilla Almost anything else: chocolate

36. Coffee or tea? I don't really drink either...

37. Wish you were still young?  Well, I am 15, so I sort of am... 

38. Do you want to get married? Yes!

39. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember...is that good or bad?

40. What is under you bed? My sister's stuff and some yarn.

41. What did you do last night? Orchestra rehearsal and homework.

42. What are you afraid of? Creepy looking people...not getting my work done on time...failing pretty much anything...

43. Salty or sweet? depends on what food it is.

44. Best quality you have? Creativity. 

45. How many years at your current job? Student/knitter/photographer

46. Favorite day of the week? Friday or Saturday.

47. Favorite movie? Tangled, '05 Pride and Prejudice (sorry BBC fans!), BBC Emma miniseries, Phantom of the Opera...I have a few. :)

48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? What girl hasn't?

49. Do you like finding all this stuff out about your friends?  Of course!

And, just because no post is complete without a photo: 


3 comments:

  1. Its nice to get to know you
    Blessings
    Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come over to my blog. You've won a little somethin'!

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johanna - I am soo excited! Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!