Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Mist and All

The Mist and All

By Dixie Willson

I like the fall,

The mist and all.

I like the night owl's

Lonely call-

And wailing sound

Of wind around.

This photo is also my Day 11 (A Black and White Photo) picture for the 31-Day Challenge.


I like the gray

November day,

And bare, dead boughs

That coldly sway

Against my pane.

I like the rain.



I like to sit

And laugh at it-

And tend

My cozy fire a bit.

I like the fall-

The mist and all.



I am entering Sarah's Photo Contest. The theme is Person with Pet. This photo is one of my cousin and sister walking my aunt and uncle's dog.


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering!!! You picture is so cool!! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool you are entering in Sarah's photo challenge too!! I am doing the same!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - you're welcome! I thought it would take longer to enter, but I found a photo I could use.
    Katie - thank you!
    Lizzie - I first saw Sarah's photo contest on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!