Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 5

So, I am going to Connecticut this weekend. We have no school on Friday and we have Monday off because it is Columbus Day, so we are leaving on Friday and coming back Monday. I will try and prepare some scheduled posts, but no guarantees. :)

So, continuing on with the 31-Day Challenge...

Day 5 - A photo from a low angle


You can see Lily's post here.

I am a finalist in a photo contest over at The Musings of a Photographer and I would appreciate any of your votes. :)

There is a giveaway going on over at Royal Daughters of the King. The prize is this lovely headband:


Isn't it just so lovely? I have a thing for headbands, especially ones with flowers on them.

I will try and have a real post for you tomorrow, dearies!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!