Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, October 10, 2011

I'm not crazy; I'm a photographer

Ahhh...October is in the air.


It finally felt like October today! It was 34 degrees at 8:30 in the morning.


There was frost on the ground! I just had to take some pictures.


As I was heading out the door, my brother said, "Are you crazy? It's cold out there!"


My reply: "No, I'm not crazy; I'm a photographer."


"He gives snow like wool; He scatters the frost like ashes." Psalm 147:16.


"Like the cold of snow in time of harvest is a faithful messenger to those who send him, for he refreshes the souls of his masters." Proverbs 25:13.


"For He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth'; likewise to the gentle rain and the heavy rain of His strength." Job 37:6.


"He shall be like a tree, planted by the rivers of water, that gives forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither, and whatever he does shall prosper." Psalm 1:3


"The day is Yours, the night also is Yours; You have prepared the light and the sun." Psalm 74:16.




2 comments:

  1. Ah ha! I knew there was someone out there who went into the cold for the sake of taking pictures of God's glorious creation! There now, I don't feel so strange :-) I got out of bed this morning with an icy chill outside my window... Ah, the glories of October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice to discover that we are not alone in our "craziness." :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!