Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Me, Myself, and I

I know that I like to see photos of the writer of a blog. So, I thought I would share some self-portraits with you all so you could get a better idea of what I look like. :) Oh, and a lot of these were taken with a tripod, but that still counts as a self-portrait, right?

Here we go:


 Entering the above photo in:


{A Photo} Challenge






Entering the above photo in:







I had fun editing these one day. Can you tell? :)

Do you like taking self-portraits?

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! :) You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was excited when I saw that you were holding a photo contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my photo! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, those are lovely photos Em! Hope you win :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole - you're welcome and thank you!
    Gabby - thanks! I hope so, too. :)
    Sarah - Thanks for following! I will go on over and check out your photo challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You look crazy like a girl I ride horses with.

    Love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? But i don't ride horses. I wish I did, though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! I like taking photos like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those pictures! You are so pretty! :)
    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute pictures! I really like #3! Very pretty! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! I had a lot of fun taking these. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!