Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, October 21, 2011

Right Now

Hello, all!

I am so excited that it is Friday! You know how sometimes you just need to get away from school (mostly some people at school)?
Well, that's me right now.
So, right now I am happy.



Right now I am curled up on my couch listening to my brothers and their friends play board games.



Right now I am glad that the weather is finally feeling like fall.



Right now I am thinking about all the creative things I could be doing right now.



Right now I am glad that I live in New England where the leaves turn nice, bright colors.



Right now I am thinking about how cute my little sisters are.



Right now I am realizing how addicting Pinterest is. (You can follow me here).


Right now I am re-organizing my Pinterest boards.



Right now I am loving this post, another amazing post by Lizzie.



Right now I am wondering...



What are you doing right now?

p.s. There is a giveaway going on here.

Have a good weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Augh! I didn't know you're on Pinterest!!! I don't have one myself but Mama lets me have one board on her account. I can't wait to see all of your boards. Love your photography- your sisters are adorable {but not as cute as mine of course, sorry dear}.
    Love ya!
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - right now I am being a bum...watching TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gabby - I love Pinterest. :) I haven't been on it very long, though. Thank you, dear! I think everyone is partial to their own siblings. Yours are pretty adorable. :)
    @Ashley - Right now, that's what I am doing, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post!
    Girly you are too sweet for posting another link to my blog post :) Always remember to not give all the credit to me :) For most of the posts God has led me to post about. I am the pen and He is the Writer. If that makes sense :) But yes, always remember that :)
    Thanks again for putting a link to my post though! I wish I could get more fellow bloggers to actually read my posts so they can see how Great our Almighty King is!!! You know what I mean?! Okay well, have an awesome week!!
    God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lizzie - Thanks! Next time (and I am sure that there will be a next time), I will make sure to give credit to you and God. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!