Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Coke bottle

I am entering this photo in 3 Photographer's Adventure's weekly assignment. This week the theme is Something that doesn't quite belong. This Coke bottle doesn't exactly belong in a field. :)

This photo is the original. I am actually entering the edited photo below, but Blogger was being weird and I couldn't switch the two.




My camera is a Fujifilm FinePix S1600. This camera doesn't have lenses or anything, so I can't list them. :)

October 15, 2011 at 3:13 p.m.
ISO: 64
Aperture: 3.26
Shutter Speed: 5.7

I edited this picture on Picnik using Cross Process.


Blythe over at Raindrops is holding a movie quote contest (click on the link, not the image, to go to the post). The goal is to comment with as many movies that the quotes in the post come from as possible. There are some pretty nice prizes for whoever gets the most movies correct, so go on over and enter!








3 comments:

  1. Thanks girly for entering! Awesome photos too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wida - thanks!
    @Lizzie - You're welcome! I was glad that I was able to link up this week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!