Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pinterest and tutorials

So...

I have discovered the wonder of Pinterest. There are soooooo many great ideas and projects! Ever since yesterday when I joined, I have been in a super crafty mood. I haven't made much, but I have plans. :)

I thought I would share a few of my favorite tutorials from Pinterest:

Feather Hair Accessory {Tutorial}


I love headbands, and this looks like one that would be fun to make and wear!




I want to learn how to make fabric flowers so I can make headbands with these flowers on them.




So many people have these bracelets and I really like them, but they can be kind of pricey. Making my own would solve that problem. :)


No sew poncho


I love ponchos, and I love the hippy-ness of this poncho. Plus, it has no sewing! I like to sew, but not sewing makes it so much easier to create.






7 comments:

  1. Great ideas and tutorials! I've made those bracelets before and trust me, they are *so* easy. The hardest part is probably just cutting strips of fabric to make the bracelet with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Emily Ruth!! Thank you so much for following our blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *love* pinterest :) I'm like the mega ultra geek on pinterest (hehe) My siblings tell me I put to much sci-fi show stuff on there haha :) heres the link to my profile if you wanna follow m on there! :) http://pinterest.com/isabel998/

    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabby - thanks! I can't wait to make them.

    Lizzie - no problem! I really like the concept of your blog.

    Lily - I will go and follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you like my blog :) I saw that you said you are following my home blog on Rachel's blog!! Um...only thing...I don't know if you really are :( It least I don't see you in any of my followers! Thanks for trying though! And hopefully you can try re-following some time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does it have me now? I think I tried to add your blog on my Blogger dashboard but it didn't go through, but I thought it did. Now I tried to make sure that it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it has worked :) Thanks for following all my blogs! That was sweet of you :)
    God bless!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!