Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 4

Hello, all!

This is Day 4 of the 31-Day challenge. In case you missed the beginning, you can go see Day 1 to learn more about the challenge and Days 2 and 3 just because.

Day 3 - A photo of your favorite place to be.

I love to be in the kitchen/dining room. I like to bake in the kitchen and spend time with my family over meals in the dining room. This was the closest I could get to both rooms at once.


You can go visit Lily's Day 4 post if you would like. Leave a comment just because her photography is amazing. :)

Besides school, I didn't really do much today. Right now I am sitting here waiting to leave for youth group wearing a pink polka dot skirt with black sparkly leggings. Along with some earrings that I made the other day.

Oh, shoot. I just realized that I forgot to take pictures of the earrings I made to show you all what I did yesterday. Oh, well. It was raining today so the lighting wasn't good anyway. :) Hopefully tomorrow!

Anyway...

What did you do today? 

Was you day super fantabulous? boring? average? fun? happy? sad? depressing? 
(I ran out of good adjectives, but you can go ahead and comment with your own words)

1 comment:

  1. thanks Emily! :)) That makes me really happy ^_^

    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!