Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Tutorials and Day 6





Today I am linking up to another Walk Through the Orchard post. The theme is far-away friends and how you share the joys of autumn with them. You can read the post by Miss Johanna here.

I like to send packages to some of my far-away friends, but I usually do it around Christmas or their birthday. But some of the following tutorials and ideas inspired me to send more packages during fall.

Who wouldn't want to receive a package wrapped like this? (Brown paper packages, tied up with string. These are a few of my favorite things!)

stamp gift wrap

{via}

This is such a lovely idea for a card!

Pinned Image

{via}

And this card is so sweet!

Pinned Image

{via}

Or maybe receive this in a letter...



{via}

Or this...



{via}

If you crochet, this would make a lovely birthday gift to send.



{via}

Who wouldn't like to receive some of these darling bobby pins for...well, any reason! You could use some lovely fall-colored buttons.



{via}

Wouldn't this notebook make a lovely back-to-school gift?



{via}

These would make a charming gift for a not-so-far-away friend, don't you think?



{via}

Just about anything hand-made with love would be a lovely autumn gift to send.

I know that not all of these are very fall-like, but I would like to receive them in the fall anyway. :)

Isn't Pinterest great?

If you have the time, go on over and read Miss Johanna and Miss Grace's lovely autumn posts and perhaps link up.

Oh, and there is another giveaway going on over at Grace's Garden Walk as a part of the Walk Through the Orchard posts. Go ahead and enter! There are a few prizes, so I won't post photos of them here.

Oh, and as for the 31-Day Challenge...

Day 6 - A Photo of Something Cute/Sweet




I just love this photo of Chloe and I. :)



Have you been having a good autumn so far?








5 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture!! :) And oooh, tutorials!! Those bobby-pin button hair thing is so cute!! :) I'll have to make some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love tutorials and Pinterest. :) The bobby pins look really easy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going right now to make those button bobby pins! Those are *so* cute! Thanks so much for sharing all these great tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the cards! Is there a place I could get instructions on how to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabby - I am glad that you enjoyed them! Those bobby pins are so sweet.
    Melody - I couldn't find any instructions for those cards. I figured that I could make cards that sort of resembled the photos by looking at them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!