Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day 13 and Fall Fashion


Day 13 - A Photo Experimenting with Bokeh

Sorry. I know this isn't bokeh, but I have never really been able to take a photo with good bokeh. So, I went with macro photography. :)











The linky isn't working on the latest Fall Fashion Post over at Grace's Garden Walk, but here is my outfit anyway:



Please pardon the mess in the background - this was taken in my little sister's room.

Shirt: Goodwill
Tank Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Made by Me from a hand-me-down pair of jeans.

Here is another look at my skirt:


My sister (the one with the messy room) and I made this skirt a while ago. We based it off of Ashley's skirt in this post over at Bramblewood Fashion. I wear it all the time because it goes with everything! It didn't take us very long to make this; the hardest part was the pinning in the back.

There is a giveaway going on here:

Photobucket


This is the lovely prize:


Isn't it so cute and funky? I just love hair accessories. :)









2 comments:

  1. Really pretty pictures! And i LOVE that hair clip!! :D
    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love it, too. With it's colors, it could go with a lot of outfits, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!