Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

what i wore // red stripes

lately i have really been enjoying this nice spring weather. i get to wear summer skirts which is always fun. i would say that warm weather makes me bring out my sandals, but since i have been known to walk to church in sandals when there is at least six inches of snow on the ground, that's not necessarily true. *smiles*.


what i wore
navy blue shirt // goodwill {originally old navy}
tank top // christmas tree shops
skirt // made by me
earrings // claire's


i made this skirt in my fashion and fabrics class {which is over, sadly}. i tried to follow a tutorial, but it was confusing because i could only print out the words, not the pictures, so it was confusing. thus, i made it up as i went along.


last night i made an anklet out of red and blue baker's twine. i really like how it turned out!


what have you been making or wearing lately?

p.s. make sure to check out my blog next week. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that skirt!! and cannnt wait for next week!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am pretty excited especially since I am missing school on Thursday and Friday to visit a college in Pennsylvania. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's so pretty! The skirt is awesome and, somehow I've never noticed, but girl! You've got some LONG hair! It's really pretty :-)

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gabby! I love my hair. I'm actually thinking of cutting several inches off. I can't really decide, though.

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!