Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Sunday, September 30, 2012

weekly wrap-up // #17

This week I have been

reading // rainbow valley {finished} // emily of new moon // the scarlet letter //

crafting // hats // notebooks //

listening // somebody like me // you don't know me //

enjoying // crimson leaves // field trip // accounting // socks // sweaters // messy buns // watching house hunters // chick-fil-a // knitting //

// favorite pins //

letter
{via}

{via}

crafted hues - color palate
{via}

If you can read this, thank your music teacher…
{via}

It Works For Bobbi!: Free Friday - 8X10 Autumn Subway Art
{via}

// favorite photos //







2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!! I love love love that bokeh picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! The second one is my fave! Your week sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!