Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, September 1, 2012

fall // abc


Ah, Autumn. Almost here at long last. <3

Fall Style!

Yes please!

#winter #autumn

<3

Today is the first day of September and also Labor Day weekend. To me, that means that fall really is coming swiftly. I love fall, but it is hard to let go of summer. Summer always seems too short, does it not? Well, to help with the transition, I made a list of things that I am looking forward to about fall in ABC form. Care to take a look?

Apple picking
Baking // books
Coziness // crafts // crimson
Dark nights
Early mornings
Falling leaves // frost // fires
Gloves
Hay // hats
Icicles
Jumping in leaf piles
Knitting // knowledge
Leaves
Munching // merriment
Nighttime chats 
Orange
Piles of leaves // popcorn
Quiet evenings
Russets
Scarves // scarlet // sweaters
Trips
Umbrellas
Velvet walkways
Work
eXcitement
Yarn
Zest

Care to make your own list? If you do, I would greatly enjoy reading it.
What are your plans for this Labor Day weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Fall is indeed a beautiful season, and one of my favorites. Warm apple cider, boots, deep colors, cold nights, leaves falling.. pumpkin pie in the oven...what a blessed season!

    Blessings,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the pins, and I loved your list.
    I cannot WAIT for Fall.

    Here's my list:

    -crocheting
    -sweaters
    -hoodies
    -boots
    -leggings
    -actually being able to wear my hair down
    -apple pies
    -walking in the crisp air
    -sunshine that doesn't burn you up
    -reading books outdoors
    -the colors of leaves
    -homemade pots of chili
    -photographs
    -cooking with my family

    Oh boy, I can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall too! But I know what you mean... I'm having trouble myself letting go of this summer. I'm crossing my fingers, though, that all that comes gets better and better.

    Thank'ee for the lovely reminder, dearie.
    -Gabby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!