Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What I Wore and Good-bye for now!

Tomorrow, my family and I will be heading up north to spend Thanksgiving with your family. I will not be posting while I am there, but I do have a few scheduled posts for you all. :)

For now, I would like to share some photos that I took yesterday.





One of my friends gave me this super comfy flannel for my birthday. :)


This is what I wore to school yesterday. :) I kind of felt like a hick Pippi Longstocking...


If you couldn't tell, I really like tripods and camera timers...:)


Plaid Flannel Jacket: Brithday gift {Levinsky's}
Sweater: Birthday gift {Reny's}
Skirt: Target
Socks: Birthday gift
Shoes: Hand-me-down


I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving break and good-bye for now!

p.s. there are giveaways going on over at Elle ApparelGod's Daughter, and A Little Etsy Love.

8 comments:

  1. You look like the pilgrims who landed on Plymouth Rock in your last photo! Just a bit of Thanksgiving humor... I love your outfits m'dear!

    xo
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I'm going to miss your posts!!! But I'm sure you will have fun at your family's for Thanksgiving!!!
    Those pictures of you are too cute!!! I LOVE the gray sweater you are wearing in one of the pictures!!! It is SO cute!!! That is totally a sweater I would wear all the time ;)
    Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving!!!
    God bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that we will have fun, and I have some scheduled posts so I won't be completely silent. :)
    Thanks! I can't wait to wear my sweater again. :)
    I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, too, Lizzie! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love your gloves!!! Have a good Thanksgiving!

    ~Lily bellefluerphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love your sweater! And the rest of the outfit too - very cute!

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really really really really really (x1000) love your gray shirt!!!!!!! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, everyone! I love my sweater, too. I wore it again yesterday. Don't tell anyone that I wore it twice in one week. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!