Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fall Fashion Days 4 and 5

Hello, all!

Right now I am very excited because tomorrow is Veteran's Day and we don't have school. :) Yay! And I got a 100% on my vocab quiz. Happiness!

So, on to the Fall Fashion Challenge. Yesterday's challenge was to dress like your favorite era. I must admit that I really do not know much about the fashion from other eras. Yes, I can spot things like look like they came from the '50s, '60s, etc., but not well enough to really pick an outfit! So, I just kind of went hippy-Bohemian just a little. I actually had someone tell me that I looked like a hippy. :) To see better pics of the shirt, you can see the pics in this post.


Shirt: Made by me
Pants: Hand-me-down
Earrings: Made by me

I procrastinated and did not memorize a verse yesterday. Sorry!

Now for today...

I did not get good pics of this outfit, but oh, well. Today's challenge was to wear polka dots or another print (for the record, I thought it was your favorite fall trend day. So I wore plaid. Otherwise I would have worn polka dots...).



Plaid shirt: JCPenney
Gray Skirt: Goodwill
White t-shirt: Walmart
Earrings: Made by me





There is a giveaway going on over here.


Today I memorized:

Ephesians 4:24:
And to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

Happy Thursday!






1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!