Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Revolution




After reading this post and this post from Grace's Garden Walk, I decided to share a little bit about myself with you all. (If you haven't read those posts or don't follow Grace's lovely blog, you should do so.)



This is me, Emily, with a messy bun and t-shirt on a Saturday morning. I very regularly talk too much and end up sticking my foot in my mouth (figuratively, of course). I am often amazed at God's forgiveness. I love to knit. I use sarcasm a lot. My eyes turn gray sometimes. Right now I am loving the Pride and Prejudice soundtrack ('05 versions; sorry, 1995 version fans). I speak too sharply when I am frustrated. My favorite pattern is plaid. I like orange juice. The nail polish on my fingernails is chipped. I am a tad OCD about my backpack. I left my camera at a family friend's house while in Canada last month (so I am borrowing my sister's; hey, my blog name is "borrowing photographs" :P). I love to sing. I love blogging.

This is me, and I am joining the revolution to be an authentic blogger. Will you join me?


4 comments:

  1. Amen! I'm so glad you shared more about yourself. I often talk way too much, and way too fast ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured I should since you all don't know that much about me, plus I was inspired by Grace's posts. :) I have been told that I talk too fast, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing! I was very inspired and wrote my own. I would be delighted if you enjoyed it! You can see it here:

    http://themaidenofvirtue.blogspot.com/2012/01/revolution.html

    Gott Segne,

    aMandalin

    ReplyDelete
  4. aMandalin, I am so glad that you liked it! I will go and read yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!