Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Airbrushed

If any of you didn't know, Picnik is shutting down in April. This is very sad, and the only perk is that premium is free for everyone to use until they shut down. So, the other day I was playing around with some touch-up effects and turned this photo:


Into this photo:


See how much you can do with a simple editing program? True, professionals do a much better job than I did, but the effect is still the same. Many girls compare themselves to models who have been airbrushed, digitally shrunk, and professionally photographed. 

This video is an example of how this is done:


So don't try and look "perfect"; no can look like that, not even the models themselves. Who said that was perfect, anyway? Trust in God, take care of yourself, and let your inner beauty shine through.


p.s. 41 followers? ya'll are great. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I have seen that video before at a girl's Bible Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that video; it's a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!