Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A post in which I say "..." a lot

CHRISTMAS BREAK IS OFFICIALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(hehe...I'm not excited at all! :P)

And my big paper is almost done...and it's two days before Christmas...and they let us out of school 15 minutes early today because they didn't have enough acts in the Christmas assembly...and i just had ice cream...I didn't actually go to any classes today because my chorus sang at the middle school and then we were getting ready for the assembly...so all in all, I am pretty happy right now. :)

So go ahead...


{via}

Drink some hot chocolate...


{via}

Sing Christmas carols...


{via}

Wrap some last minute presents...

Pinned Image

{via}

And have a very

Merry Christmas!

{p.s. sorry for all of the "..." in this post. :) }



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the first picture!!! :) Merry Christmas to you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a happy christmas too miss Emily, and your family of corse !
    Blessings
    Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!