Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dear Followers


Dear Followers,

I am sorry that I have been rather neglectful of my blog lately. I would like to warn you that this is only the beginning. Christmas break is quickly approaching, and I will be gone visiting family for most of it. I have a BIG research paper for school that is due right after Christmas break, but I would like to get it done before Christmas break starts. Plus, I am finishing up some Christmas presents. Thus, I have not taken many photos recently and I have not had much to write. I hope to get back into blogging regularly soon.

Love,
Emily.

And now, to leave you with some randomness: {don't worry, this was taken in the summer; I haven't worn sandals for, oh, a week and a half. ;) }


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your new blog look! It's very becoming :-)

    p.s. you said "I would like to WARM you that this..." in your second sentence ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear! oh, and thank you so much for pointing out my spelling/wrong word error. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!