Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, December 23, 2011

Now it finally feels like Christmas

So, today I had planned on ranting about how it didn't feel like Christmas yet because we had no snow.

Well, thanks to this:


That isn't going to happen. :)

This morning I woke up at 7:30, and at first I was disappointed that I had woken up so early on my first day of vacation. But when I looked out the window, I was glad that I had been awakened so early because

WE FINALLY GOT SNOW!!! Some snow had fallen a couple weeks ago, but it hadn't even lasted for a whole day. This has lasted. :) So, here is a little taste of my wintery morning:



















This one is probably my favorite:
















7 comments:

  1. Oh! I am so happy for y'all! I wish we could have a white Christmas but I'm afraid we're in Louisiana for the holdidays and it's going to be a fallish looking Christmas. Ah well, it's still gorgeous! Like your lovely pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too bad! I still like fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I love snow, but we don't get much in the Rouge Valley :/

    ~Lily
    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, you are so very blessed to receive snow. ;)

    Wanted to thank you so much for all the sweet comments that you leave on my blog. How blessed I am to have such a faithful commenter to encourage my writings.

    Praying you have an EXTREMELY blessed Christmas, dear!

    blessings,
    Grace
    come stop for tea @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

    postscript :: I <3 your new blog design. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace, thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving such a sweet comment! I love your blog, so I love to leave comments. :)
    I pray that you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had snow here! The pictures really capture the fun in the snow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!