Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, March 9, 2012

spring has visited



sunlight dances on rippling waves.


it's rays dart through rusting pine needles.


patches of snow lay scattered throughout the yard.


birds fly from tree to tree, singing as they go.


ice reflects dazzling sunlight.


tree branches devoid of leaves sway in the gentle breeze.


shadows play along the snow covered rocks.


spring has visited us, at least for now.

p.s. yes, i am getting christmas light bokeh in march. it makes me happy. know what else makes me happy?  flip-flop bokeh. yeah. it's pretty great.


8 comments:

  1. lovely spring pictures! I live in Australia and our spring is quite different! Definitely no ice! : )

    Love ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bet your springs are a lot different!

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete
  2. I love your pictures! Who cares about posting Christmas lights in March! :) I posted our Christmas pictures in April last year!:)
    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures! Spring has officially come to our little town in the prairies. I love seeing it here! By the way, that first picture is really pretty.

    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, m'dear! I love spring. *smiles*.

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete
  4. AWESOME pictures! i especially like the ones of the trees and the icicle. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Madie! I like those ones, too. *smiles*.

      Blessings,
      Emily.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!