Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, March 12, 2012

Goal #29: Complete

Goal #29 on my 55 in 2012 list is now complete, thanks to all of you!

You see, my goal was to reach 50 blog followers. Because of all of you lovely people, I did.

yes, i know it says 51, but one of them is me, so i figured that doesn't count. :P

Thank you all soooo much!

Look at this:


i'm sorry. i love bokeh and i love flip-flops, so this is an epic combination and it makes me happy.

what makes you happy?

p.s. i  had written this post and scheduled it, but then i reached 52 followers! thanks, everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yea, Emily!!! I'm so happy for you to have reached 51 followers! You've got a cheerful way of typing which grabs so much attention. Keep up the wonderful work, dearie.

    Love,
    Gabby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much, Gabby!! I am glad that people enjoy what I do here.

      Love,
      Emily.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!