Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I was tagged

I was tagged by LilyGod's Girlz, and Autumn. I'm just going to answer their questions; I just don't feel like writing up new questions, facts, or tagging people. I hope you ladies don't mind! I really appreciate both of you tagging me, though. 



So, first are Lily's questions:

{1} If you could go anywhere on earth, where would it be? Europe. If I had to choose just one country, I would say Ireland.
{2} If you had the choice of becoming a pilot on a plane, would you? Why, or why not? Nooooo because it would be just too scary and waaay too much responsibility.
{3} Do you like to go shopping? Yes. Probably too much, but I love to hunt for bargains.
{4} What is you favorite type of flower? Tulips.
{5} Chocolate or Vanilla? It depends on what it is. I think they're best together.
{6} If you were stranded on a dessert island, and you could only have 3 things, what would they be? A boat with a paddle {that SO counts as one thing}, a door to Narnia, and a flashlight.
{7} What is  your favorite movie? Oh, my. A few are Tangled, Pride & Prejudice {2005 version }, Emma {BBC}, and Persuasion {'95}.
{8} Favorite Television show? The Mentalist.
{9} Are you a Whovian (whovians are Doctor WHo fanatics!)? I at least know what a Whovian is, but I am not.
{10} If you could have 3 skills ONLY what would they be? Hmm...invisibility, flying skills, and mind reading. I'm going to pretend that those are the skills you meant.
{11} Coffee or Tea? Cold/frozen of both.



Now for God's Girlz questions:

  1. What is your favorite wild animal? Zebras.
  2. What do you want to be when you grow up? A wife and mother.
  3. Do you like scarves or hats better? Scarves because we're allowed to wear them at school. But I do love hats.
  4. Polka dots or stripes? Polka dots. But plaid wins.
  5. Are you a girly girl or tomboy? I can be both, but typically a girly girl.
  6. Guilty pleasure? Chocolate and buying yarn.
  7. Is there anything special you want to see on Gods Girlz? (if so name them) Umm...no, not that I can think of right now.
  8. Do you have any siblings? Yup. Five sisters and three brothers.
  9. Favorite Christian band? Casting Crowns.
  10. Are you homeschooled? I used to be, but now i go to the public high school.
  11. Are you glad these are over? Well, I still have 11 more to go, so...


Last but not least, Autumn's questions:

1. How long have you been blogging? Since last September.
2. If you had the opportunity, would you be in a Broadway musical? If it was Beauty and the Beast, yes.
3. Would you describe yourself as introverted or extroverted? I can be both. People who know me would laugh at the fact that I think I can be introverted, but it's true. :)
4. Do you like coffee? Iced coffee. 
5. Do you you have older siblings? One older sister.
6. What is your favorite music genre? I'm going to pretend that it says "genreS": Celtic, Disney {not Disney Channel - Disney movies}, sometimes classical.
7. Skirts or dresses? Skirts. 
8. Do you like hamsters? No. 
9. Would you try surfing? TRY would be the key word there, but yes.
10. Have you ever watched the TV show, 'Kim Possible'? No, I haven't, actually.
11. Do you like the number eleven? Honestly, it bugs me. It's like it can't decide exactly what it wants to be. That sounds really strange, but that's the best that I can describe how I feel about the number 11.



Thanks again for tagging me, ladies!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing it!

    ♥Godsgirlz1♥

    godsgirlz1.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these made me smile, such an abundance of random questions
    Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our contest. I love the perspective of the picture you entered. We will be posting winners soon, and we will be doing another challenge next week! :)
    -Emily
    Three Photographer's Adventure
    Photography, Baking, & My Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!