Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What I Wore Today - Gray

Today in school someone told me that I looked like an elf.

Yeah, I guess I can see that.


Anyway, this outfit was sort of inspired by Gabby's post last month on the color gray. It really is a great color. It is a neutral color like black and white, but it is a much softer tone. It goes with anything.

I apologize about the bad pictures, but I had to take them without a tripod with my flash. However, I really like this outfit and wanted to share it with you all.

I started with a light gray tunic. I haven't worn this much as it is too big and pretty shapeless. However, I discovered that I really like wearing a sash around my real waist. I wore a dark gray skirt underneath. I love the layered look. :)


Anyway, I just really loved wearing this outfit to school today. :) And I wanted to share it with you.

Hope you all had a good day!




2 comments:

  1. Love it! Sashes are fun to wear! You do NOT look like an elf! That person had no sense of fashion. lol!

    Tirzah

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great fun.
    I think the person was going for how my ear was sticking out from under my hair. But thanks; I don't really want to look like an elf. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!