Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Raindrops, clover, and macro photography



This morning I woke up with a cold. Oh, joy. My first cold of the season and it's only September 24? What is this craziness?


So, it became a messy bun, t-shirt and jeans, take pictures day. 

Those kinds of days are always fun.

Macro Photography makes me happy. Just saying.


But it made me happy that it rained early this morning so I was able to go out and take pictures of the raindrops. The little droplets of water really add something to a picture, in my opinion, especially when you've photographed pretty much everything in your yard. :)


I know that clover is typically considered a weed, but I like it. 
Purple clover flowers are so lovely! They add little spots of color to a field of grass. The clover itself adds texture where there would only be grass otherwise. Sure, it doesn't make a yard look as nice and manicured as most people want their yards to look, but I like it.
Raindrops on spider webs are beautiful things. Understated and simple, but beautiful. 

Black and white photography. Beautiful. Enough said.

"Life is like a good black and white photograph, there's black, there's white, and lots of shades in between."  Karl Heiner

My sister had a small garden this year. She enjoyed the process of gardening more so than what the garden produced. I enjoyed her squash and tomatoes.






1 comment:

  1. beautiful photos
    Rachel Hope
    http://hopespuntreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!