Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, October 25, 2012

scratchings and tickings

autumn
{via}

.
{via}

the house is still except for the scratching of my pen and the ticking of the clock. i enjoy the quiet solitude of early mornings, soaking in the silence before the rush of the world reaches me. no other time of day is quite like this. things may quiet down, but it is not the same. there is just something about the beginning of the day that appeals to me. perhaps it is because, as anne said, it has no mistakes in it yet. the potential in each new day is something i enjoy, but i do not always take time to think about it.

1 comment:

  1. The morning does have that feeling to it, something I have never been able to describe. Lovely post Emily Ruth,
    Blessings ~ Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!