Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, October 8, 2012

october pinterest projects

Yesterday I spent my afternoon making t-shirt yarn and re-watching Downton Abbey season 2. Because I just cannot wait until January to see season 3. Oh, and I found a girl in my English class who is also obsessed with Downton Abbey. We can agonize over the long wait together. *smile*
Anyway...

I made t-shirt yarn!

From this pin:

How to make t-shirt yarn
{pin}

to this:



I do not have a photo of this, but I made this headband:

Sugar Bee Crafts: sewing, recipes, crafts, photo tips, and more!: Knotted Headband with tshirt yarn
{pin}

What have you been crafting lately, lovelies? Besides this, I am busy knitting Christmas presents. I am about halfway through! *happy dance*

Hugs,
Emily.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love that burgundy yarn! I bet t-shirt yarn is nice for knitting with too.

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!!! I really want to make that headband soon as I LOVE nautical - related type thingy ma bobs. :D

    I've been really busy making Christmas gifts as well. Half way through?!!! Good for you!!! I've still got lots to go, but I'm working on it. ;)

    Love ya,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!