126. A house with good heating on cold Maine days.
127. Soup and tea together.
128. Buying sweaters at thrift shops.
129. Those people you can talk about absolutely anything with.
130. People who can make me laugh.
131. Refreshing rain.
132. The children at my Good News Club. They can definitely be rowdy, but I love it when they remember what they have learned.
133. My little sisters saying they're glad I'm doing "online college" so that we can do things together.
134. Small Bible studies.
135. The leaders of Delight & Be who pour so much into the ministry.
136. Making time to just relax and rest.