Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Delight 365 // Days 16-26

I decided that I should post my new 365 photos once a week, instead of whenever I feel like it to help me keep track of it better. *smile* So, here are my photos from the last 10 days:

Day 16

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence."
Ansel Adams


Day 17

Word: color

"Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
"Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas 


Day 18

My brother's basketball game.



Day 19

Word: joy

"You stay the same through the ages
Your love never changes
There may be pain in the night but joy comes in the morning.

And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that You love me.
Your love never fails."
Your Love Never Fails


Day 20

"Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen."
Leonard da Vinci


Day 21

My little funnykins who loves to come and hang out with my while I do homework.


Day 22

Word: ring

"It's falling from the clouds
A strange and lovely sound.
I hear it in the thunder and the rain.
It's ringing in the skies
Like cannons in the night.
The music of the universe plays.

Singing, You are holy, great and mighty.
The moon and the stars declare Who You are.
I'm so unworthy, but still you love me.
Forever my heart will sing of how great You are."
Cannons by Phil Wickham


Day 23

Word: celebrate

"While we are living in the present, we must celebrate life every day, knowing that we are becoming history with every work, every action, every deed." -Mattie Stepanek

One night while I was babysitting, the three little girls and I ate a simple supper by candlelight. It's the little things that make a big difference.


Day 24

"Raindrops rolling off my brim. Street lights got the pavement glistening. Touchdown, I fall into Your arms right where I belong, Your everlasting arms. And where would I be without You?"
That's me without You by TobyMac.



Day 25

"Now, you come downstairs and see if a good cup of tea and some of those plum puffs I made today don't hearten you."
Marilla in Anne of Green Gables 


Day 26

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” 
Epicurus

It made my day when I figured out that my hair is long enough to go in a sock bun. Again, it's the little things. *smile*



It's been a busy week, but a good one. This weekend I was at a music festival. At our concert, we did an audience sing-along which was a lot of fun. I've been getting a few orders in my shop which is really encouraging.

How has your week been?
Do you have any favorite quotes?

1 comment:

  1. Captured tidbits of a bustling week filled with joy! {And congrats on opening a new shop! ;) } I love Anne of Green Gables quotes, as they are always so charming!
    Blessings,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!