Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, January 9, 2014

365 challenge // days 1-9

This year, I am attempting another 365 photography challenge with Delight. I tried one last year and didn't make it all the way through the year, but I still enjoyed getting my camera out more often. That's my goal for this year: to have my camera with me everywhere and capture those shots, even if they're not "perfect" or well-lit. So, here are my first photos.


Day 1: New

"Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.They are new every morning;Great is Your faithfulness."Lamentations 3:22-23



Day 2

"Seek the Lord and His strength;
Seek His face evermore!
Psalm 105:4


Day 3: Fresh

"Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?" 
Anne of Green Gables 


Day 4: Relax


Day 5: Praise

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of Lights." James 1:17


Day 6: Cold

"Let me warn you that a genuine interest in knitting can keep you fascinated, eagerly pursuing it, and never satisfied, through a lifetime."
Rose Ingalls Wilder


Day 7: Fashion

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." 
Audrey Hepburn 


Day 8: Snow

“One cannot creep upon a journey; one cannot help getting on faster than one has planned: and the pleasure of coming in upon one's friends before the look-out begins is worth a great deal more than any little exertion it needs.” 
Emma 


Day 9

"It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will." 
Anne of Green Gables 



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Is that Sadie, Chloe and Natalia?!?! I thought Sadie was Lydia for a second! Chloe looks just like you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my goals aslo for this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!