Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sunflowers and a Smile Catching [guest post by Hannah Grace]

Hey everyone. I'm Hannah. I was trying to think of something to write about, and I decided that I should write about what I love. Well, one of the things that I love the most are sunflowers.
I'm sure that my love for them is evident in my photography, and probably my own blog.

They bring such a sweet coolness to the otherwise hot summer. 
They are bright and.. well, sunny.
They make people smile.
Nothing makes me happier than looking up at a sunflower that's 7 foot tall.

one year we planted rows of sunflowers around our garden. Every year since, they've come back.  


yellow
bright
beautiful
cheerful         
happy
sweet
smile
love
summer

so do you like sunflowers?



"Be like a flower and turn your face to the sun." -Kahlil Gibran 




hey everybody, I'm Hannah Grace. I'm 16 years old, I have dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and I'm very short. I blog over at Some Simple Pleasures. Usually I write about whatever is going on in my life. My posts range from my friends, to my crafts, to my cooking experiments, to the garden. 
I just like writing about the little things that make life so beautiful. I'm Hannah. I hope you like what you read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!