Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, July 13, 2012

my {short} time at camp

Hello, everyone!

Thank you so much to Hannah and Madie for guest posting this past week. I came home from camp early and will not be going back to camp next week because there was a virus that went around. About half of the camp got sick, including many staff members, and the state health department closed the next week of camp to get the test results to determine what it was. So, I will most likely be home next week. 

At camp, my job was to be a junior counselor. Basically, the other counselor was in charge and I helped them. There were six little girls in my cabin, and they were all sooo sweet! They were 8-9 years old which is just an adorable age. My week was going great until everyone got sick.

In the two full days that we had this past week, I helped out with the photography class which was a lot of fun.


socks and sandals = a typical day at camp



Have I mentioned how much I love sunflare?


{entering here}




These little guys were all over the place!

Well, that's a little glimpse into my {short} time at camp!

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad that they closed it for now. I've never even heard of a camp doing that! I'd be so devastated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!