Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

skirts, lilies, and leprechauns

First of all, thanks so much, Britt, for your post! I enjoyed reading it.

Before I headed off to camp last week, I hung out with Tory, one of my best friends since forever. We always end up doing a photoshoot which is bunches of fun. We tend to run out of ideas, though, but I remembered the ideas in this post, so we had a lot of fun.



The High School Musical jump.


The Leprechaun jump.




What do you do on photoshoots with friends?

4 comments:

  1. I love these photos!!! I normally snap pictures randomly because they hate their pictures taken!! :))

    ~Lily

    lilycarolinephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo shoots with your best friends are the bestttt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!