66. My professor who gave me a ride to visit my sister so that I didn't have to take trains and taxis.
67. Having the opportunity to visit my sister and watch her school's musical (Fiddler on the Roof).
68. Silence in the library. A good kind of silence, not the scary Doctor Who kind.
69. Handmade scarves and other gifts from sweet friends that remind me of them every time I wear or use them.
70. The fresh, crisp, pure air of winter days.
71. Surviving travelling by myself.
72. Yarn sales and discounted yarn.
73. Friends whose conversation makes time move faster while working in the cafeteria.
74. Movie nights with the girls in my dorm.