Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Counting down the days





I woke up, and suddenly February is almost over. It's been a full month. Lots of reading to do for school; discovering how much I enjoy watching the show Friends; falling in love with colorwork knitting; crying so much some nights because of big decisions.

But especially, I have been counting down the days to my Israel trip. I am ecstatic about it! I am going with my class as part of the Israel and Archaeology program I am in this year at college. We leave on Tuesday and return on March 15, so I won't be on here (...because I posted so much this month...). I hope you all have a wonderful first couple of weeks of March, and I cannot wait to share my adventures with you all.


5 comments:

  1. WOW! Have fun. Take lots of pictures. I can't wait to hear more about Israel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so awesome that you are going to Israel! I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and the team you will be traveling with to Israel. Such an incredible opportunity and adventure! Enjoy it and can't wait to read all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I will definitely take lots of pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!