Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Novembers









November 30. 
Another month is over. 
We are one month away from a new year. 
Christmas is less than 30 days away, meaning that I can now listen to Christmas music without judgment and decorate and bake. 
I turned 18 (it's scary, really). 
Thanksgiving was lots of fun with lots of pie. 
The Doctor Who special was fantastic (I may or may not have watched all of season 6 and half of season 7 in one week). 
Thanksgiving break ended too soon.
I knit a Captain America hat for a friend's birthday.
Yarn makes me happy, always.

November has always been a month of endings, but also beginnings. Autumn's leaves finally disappear, but there's not much snow yet. Warm days are gone until spring unpacks them once again. The excitement of a new school year and activities wears off and the hard work really begins.
But...
Preparations for Thanksgiving and Christmas begin, bringing a whirlwind of visits and road trips and crafting and eating and baking and all those wonderful things. My birthday lands in the middle of the month, marking another year of abundant life.

I like Novembers. 

Happy end of November, friends.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on turning eighteen. :) Love the photos you took! My favorites are the third, fourth and fifth. Where I live November is a month for Spring...your blog is great - and I am a new follower!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!