Wednesday, July 10, 2013

dandelions

In the summers here the dandelions grow like crazy.  They are everywhere.  And on my way to our mailbox- which is a good piece from our home- dandelions, black-eyed susans, and purple weeds grow like bushes.  I've never had the patience or time to cultivate bushes of roses, beds of tulips, or bunches of dandelions.  I used to try to plant and most of what I planted would fail.  I used to wonder why.  I think some people have a gift and a love for growing domestic flowers.  And then some people have hearts that grow just as untamed as the wildflowers.  And that is where my heart belongs.



2 comments:

  1. Gabby- what beautiful photos! I love them! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!