I want to consciously look for joy in the little things, so this series is a way for me to find things to be thankful for on a daily basis.
76. A short break between summer and fall classes
77. Coworkers who are fun to work and joke around with
78. Good deals at Goodwill.
79. Golden evening light that makes everything look more beautiful, from people to metal buckets to power lines.
80. Listening to podcasts and audiobooks while driving.
81. Little sisters who ask to rewatch Pride and Prejudice.
82. The joy of my parents coming home after they're gone for a few days.
83. Learning that silence is good. Music or movies don't always need to be playing in the background.
84. Inspiring Instagram posts.
85. Having the independence to go pick up silly things at the store like granola bars and crackers.
86. Fun knitting projects that help reignite my love for knitting.
87. Impromptu mall trips with sisters and friends to just try on dresses.
88. New planners and notebooks.
89. Lovely stationary and craft supplies.
90. Buying things on sale instead of paying full price.