Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Monday, January 26, 2015

weekly wrap-up // learning and awkwardness


reading // Grace for the Good Girl by Emily Freeman // The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie // various blog posts: Nothing Wrong with Being Wrong // Paper Castles // The Answer is You // A Recipe for a Relaxing Day //

listening // my Les Mis Pandora station that I have trained to play only Les Mis songs // The Way You Look Tonight and Nessun Dorma by Chris Botti // Glory to His Name and My Jesus I Love Thee by Selah //

watching // Emma Approved (again...I love this web series) // Arrow // The Flash // Parks and Rec // (all my shows are coming back this month!)

learning // not everything is a competition // it's okay to take time to be alone even when people ask me to do things with them // just sitting down to sing and play hymns is so refreshing // color coding things simplifies my life //

awkward // saying "thanks" in reply to "How are you?" when I really meant to say "Good, thank you, and how are you?" // almost falling on my face thanks to icy sidewalks // having someone hold the door open for you but thanks to the small size of the door you have hardly any room to walk through ahead of them // trying to sneak multiple pieces of fruit out of the cafeteria without anyone seeing //

exciting // Etsy sales // making plans to get together with my older sister this weekend // evening classes being cancelled due to snow // snow in general //

What have you been up to this week?


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely month so far. Nothing better than Les Mis and Agatha Christie! Also, I can totally sympathize. One time someone asked how I was and I responded with "you are welcome".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agatha Christie is definitely my current author crush.
    That's too funny! It's amazing how ridiculous our answers can be to common, everyday questions. P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. Small talk has never been my thing. You've got to keep people guessing I guess : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!