Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Delight 365 // days 55-59

Day 55

"There is a candle in every soul.
Some brightly burning, some dark and cold.
There is a Spirit Who brings a fire
Ignites a candle and makes His hime.

So carry your candle, run to the darkness.
Seek out the hopeless, confused and torn.
Hold out your candle for all to see it.
Take your candle and go light your world."

Go Light Your World by Chris Rice

This is a wonderfully scented candle from the sweet 


Day 56

"But I don't want to go among mad people," said Alice. 
"Oh, you can't help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here."
Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll 


Day 57

“Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.”
A.A. Milne 


Day 58

"Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."
The Epilogue from Les Miserables 


Day 59

"Music to me is like breathing. I don't get tired of breathing. I don't get tired of music."
Ray Charles


2 comments:

  1. lovely photography, Emily. :) I love the quotes you've used...sends a delightful shiver down my back.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!