Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

i am sorry, and how are you?


my little sisters. from l to r: natalia ("tippy"), sadie ("woo-woo"), and chloe (funnykins).

i am sorry for neglecting you all recently. i have nothing to offer as an excuse besides the fact that life happens and moves on whether i blog or not. i know that when some bloggers come back from a break they write about how they are overflowing with photos and words and stories, but i am not. i have some ideas for posts, but i don't have hundreds of photos to share with you all, as much as i wish i did. rather, i just want to tell you that i hope to get back to blogging regularly, or at least a couple of times a week.

thank you for sticking with me and putting up with my inconsistency. i appreciate every one of you. i would also like to get to know you all a little better. what has been going on in your life recently? or maybe, if you are a newer follower, you could introduce yourself, tell me more about you. would you please?

i'll start.
i am emily. lately, i have been looking forward to spring (it comes a little late up here in maine) while doing my homework. i like to look out the window by my desk and think about green grass and golden dandelions. knitting makes me happy, as do brightly colored index cards.

how are you?

4 comments:

  1. I thought for some odd reason, maybe because I'm strange, who knows that you lived in Massachusetts. Why I came to that conclusion is eluding me at this time. So you live in Maine my family, well most of us took a trip up to main last summer, I loved it there do you love near the water ? I couldn't get over how beautiful it was, I'm not sure why but I always imagined it being cold, I have never been so glad to be wrong. As a sad note I missed a blogertunity, we took loads of pictures of lighthouses, my first time of seeing one I think in the future I will write a story about a lighthouse just because of that trip. But I bet you have see lots of lighthouses, Maine seemed an inspiring place.
    Sorry for that ramble, I get the need for a break from online, life truly does get in the way of plans, I have Ben well meaning to post something since February but.... Well it's very nice to met you again,
    Miss Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and in case I didn't say it, I love your new design, it's so fresh and crisp. And your header especially the script, I'm a sucker for a lovely font.
    Blessings Rachel hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little sisters are adorable! Loving this photo of them! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breaks are okay, remember that. Family is more important. Did you get my postcard?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!