101. A new camera which will allow me to better capture life's little (and big) moments.
102. Discovering new musicians.
103. The way that food can bring people together.
104. God's strength and patience, the only things that keep my mouth closed rather than lashing out.
105. Encouraging words.
106. Beautiful quotes which put into words the things I feel but cannot express.
107. My church family. I love being able to talk to people from several different generations within the span of ten minutes.
108. Desperately needed rain.
109. The quiet of early mornings.
110. Hot chocolate.
What are you thankful for this week?