Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

lately...in list form




inspired by: light // smiles // laughter // soft yarn // Celtic Woman // the dedication of others // encouraging words
colors: teal // grass green // sunlit gold
desiring: growth // a challenge // a good year
satisfied with: my college choice // delicious food // stillness
anxious about: papers and exams // establishing and maintaining friendships // my ability to do well // getting my passport in time for my Israel trip
grateful for: God's provision // supportive family // amazing suitemate // chirping birds // good books
smelling: cafeteria food // fruity teas // freshly mowed grass // new notebooks 
reading: And the Shofar Blew by Francince Rivers // The Two Towers // books for school

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!