Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Friday, August 22, 2014

Cell phone snapshots



bracelets from the Dominican Republic. Yay for friends going on missions trips. *smile*


Late night selfies


Celebrating this little one's birthday



Last beach trip with my friends




Car all packed up, ready to head to college






Cell phone snapshots.
End of summer and camp.
 Beach run with friends. 
College packing. Lots and lots of packing and shopping packed into a couple of days. 
Driving eight hours to college. 
Unpacking. 
Making friends with the girls in my suite.
Almost jumping for joy because my roommate loves God, tea, Jane Austen, and fruit even more than I do. 
Marathon watching Emma Approved
Finishing The Fellowship of the Ring.

My life over the past few weeks in a nutshell.
How is your August going?

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!