Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Delight 365 // days 41-49

Day 41

"The beauty of winter is that it makes you appreciate spring."
The Story Girl by L.M. Montgomery


Day 42

"Life was delightful, growing richer every hour, like an unfolding rose."
Emily of New Moon of L.M. Montgomery



Day 43

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength."
Corrie ten Boom


Day 44

"Let us come alive to the splendor that is all around us, and see the beauty in ordinary things."
Thomas Merton


Day 45

"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves - say rather, loved in spite of ourselves."
Les Miserables


Day 46

"All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes."
Winston Churchill


Day 47

"Praise the LORD, all you Gentiles!
Laud Him, all you peoples!
For His merciful kindness is great toward us,
And the truth of the LORD endures forever."
Psalm 117:1-2


Day 48

But the LORD said to me, "Do not say 'I am a youth', for you shall go to all to whom I send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, for I am with you to deliver you," says the LORD.
Jeremiah 1:7-8


Day 49

For thus says the LORD God: "Indeed, I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out."
Ezekiel 34:11



Lately, I've been enjoying my school vacation which is full of baking, knitting. The Book Thief, and Pride and Prejudice. What have you been enjoying lately?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your siblings are so cute! Great pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Willa! I think they're pretty cute, too. *smile*

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures and excellent quotes! (And btw...I am your newest happy follower. :-) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, for the comment and for following. *smile*

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!