Borrowing Photographs About me elsewhere Lovelies Goldberry Artisans

Sunday, August 19, 2012

what i wore // hong kong




This dress that I ordered online came from Hong Kong. The material is really comfortable and good for summer. The patterns are really cool, plus I like long dresses. And my hair? It was in a bun yesterday and last night and that is exactly how it looked when I took it out. It made me kinda a little bit happy. My hair is always stick straight.

dress // amazon.com
tank top // old navy
sandals // payless

Ephesians 6:13
Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Remember, what you do after a victory is as important as what you did leading up to the victory.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your hair looked a lot shorter curly! The same thing happens to me-- if I go to sleep with my hair in a braid/bun it comes out cute and wavy in the morning. The only problem for me is that as soon as I brush my hair, the waves leave :P

    Love,
    -Gabby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and brightening my day with a little bit of sunshine!